44 Duke Street, St James's
Founded in Rome in 1914, the Cesare Lampronti Gallery represents the third generation of an established family of art dealers.
The gallery focuses on Italian Old Master Paintings of the 17th and 18th Centuries, with view paintings, landscapes and still lives forming the majority of the content.
In January 2013, an offshoot of the gallery opened in the heart of London allowing viewers an insight into Italian art and culture.
The exhibition spaces have been designed and detailed to display the artwork within a classical environment.
- Architect (Riba Works Stages 1-6): Galata Studio Architects
- Main Contractor: Lamberti Construction